The Auction Way Company
The Auction Way Company Auctions
Corpus Christi, Texas on Beautiful Upper Padre Island
Saturday, November 21st @ 1:00pm
on Beautiful Upper Padre Island at Corpus Christi, Texas
in a 4,000 Acre Master Plan Community
6 Gulf of Mexico - Gulf Front Lots that has over 1600+ feet of Beach Frontage
Marina Site -3 Parcels totaling 15+ acres, 2500 +/- Linear Ft of Bulkhead, Zoned, Permitted and Ready to Build on safe harbor of Lake Padre
Water Front and Canal Frontage/ Multi Family on Lake Padre
Commercial Property on Pardre Island Drive
Padre Isles Country Club Golf Course Frontage: Mixed Use
This is prime property located in paradise.
SELLING AT AUCTION 76 LOTS:
- Gulf Frontage
- Marina Site
- Water Front
Here is the property locator for the properties that are selling. Click to Enlarge
ZONING: For ordinances and codes information go to the web at:
Here is a view of 36.394+/- acres with Gulf Frontage on the Gulf of Mexico at Padre Island, Texas. This will be offered in 6 parcels. Click to Enlarge.
Download CATALOG for details.
Here is the Marina Site being offered on Lake Padre. The Marina Site will be offered as 3 parcels. This is the first opportunity to purchase a Marina Site on Lake Padre. Click to Enlarge.
Download CATALOG for details.
Here is the Water Front property on Lake Padre for Multi-Family
Download CATALOG for details. Click to Enlarge.
Here are one of the many Commercial, Retail and Office zoned properties offered at this auction. Click to Enlarge.
Parcels 11 to 14 offer you Commercial and Multi-Family properties that are sandwiched between the major highway on the island - Padre Island Drive and Island Fairway Estates Golf Course. There are over 6 acres on a local water canal. These properties are Mixed-Use at its best. Click to Enlarge.
AUCTION TIME! Be with us Saturday, November 21 at 1:00 p.m. to purchase
Gulf of Mexico Gulf Frontage, a Marina Site, Padre Lake Water Frontage,
Padre Island Drive Commercial and Padre Isles Golf Course Multi-Family
property. This property is the "cream" of Upper Padre Island. Once again
Asset Development L.P. and Gulfshores Joint Venture are offering some of
their best properties at AUCTION. Investors, Developers, Builders and
other interested parties - this is a grand opportunity, in a down
market, to purchase outstanding real estate properties at Auction
prices. NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY! Auction personnel will be on Upper Padre
Island daily beginning November 7th. Come by the Auction office, located
in the Padre Island Hampton Inn Conference Room. We will have all the
property and auction information, can answer your questions and take you
on a tour of the properties. We are committed to making your Auction
experiences enjoyable and to assist you in any way possible with your
purchase. It is going to be exciting, come be with us.
Syler Sales and The Auction Way Staff
- Easy Living at Packery Channel
- The Gulf of Mexico, Laguna Madre, Corpus Christi Bay and the Intracoastal Waterway with world class trophy fishing
- Water oriented community of the highest quality
- Underground Utilities, City Water, Gas Electric
- Sensible Covenants and Restrictions
- Police and Fire Protection by City of Corpus Christi
- Located in Flour Bluff School system, the area's best
- Padre Isles Country Club, 18 holes championship golf, six tennis courts, heated pool and fine dining
- 23 minutes from Corpus Christi International Airport
- 15 minutes to the finest Malls and Restaurants
- Balli Park with lighted pier extending 1240 feet into the Gulf of Mexico with 24 hour fishing
- No red lights from most destinations in USA and Canada to the Island, via the Interstate Expressway system... less than 4 hours from Austin, Brownsville, Harlingen... less than 6 hours from Eagle Pass and Houston
For more details on all the property selling on Upper Padre Island on November 21st... please download the auction catalog.
Any other information please call (800.482.0775) or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Auctioneer: Gerald Bowie TXAuc Lic#7237
Matthew Mann Syler, TX RE Broker Lic#0153271